- Condiment Centers
- Cup, Lid, Sleeve and Straw Dispensers
- Dessert Dispensers
- Modular Family
- Napkin Dispensers
- Pump Centers
- Flatware Management
- Safe Ice Handling
What’s NEW in Counterservice
Cost efficient, one-at-a-time dispensing makes Wireworks™ a smart choice for organizing your counter.
- Food Safety
- Kitchen Management
- Measurement Tools
- Personal Safety
- Carton Openers
- Chemical Protection
- Cut Protection
- Temp. Prot. Gloves/Slvs
- Temp. Protection Holders
- Temp. Protection Mitts
What’s NEW in the Kitchen
Exceptional flame protection makes Cool Touch Flame® oven mitts great for any open flame and high heat environment.
What’s NEW in the Washroom
The BEST of electronic and manual soap dispensing in one.
Position Open: Quality Assurance Technician – Quality Department
Full-time, 40 hours per week
Reports to: Wes Congdon Non-exempt, eligible for overtime
Start Date: As soon as possible
Quality Assurance Technician
The QA Technician inspects component parts and incoming products for quality standard compliance and addresses quality problems related to production. Conducts dimensional evaluations of product to ensure dimensions meet blue print specifications. Is responsible to perform as a backup to incoming, outbound, and RGA inspection.
- Inspects new products and changes to existing products and conducts tests to assure compliance to requirements. Dimensions parts for compliance to blueprints and monitors, inspects and audits production parts and assemblies as required.
- Inspects stock as related to customer complaints. Identifies problems related to products, conducts and documents testing results as specified by the Quality Assurance Engineer to ensure specifications and requirements can be met.
- Documents and communicates with supply chain, production, and management on in-process and/or incoming rejections for corrective actions of return product or unacceptable parts and products.
- Conducts site audits of suppliers’ processes and production to assure they are in compliance (limited travel).
- Assists the Director of Quality, Quality Assurance Engineer, and/or the Engineering Department in communicating with vendors to resolve problems; conducts test runs and monitors and follows up with QA management on quality documentation and necessary corrective actions to ensure the purchase of quality products.
- Works with Quality Assurance Engineer on new product or changes to existing product evaluations.
- Conducts incoming material and product audits based on established specifications.
- Conducts audits for outgoing order accuracy on a weekly or monthly basis as needed under established policies and procedures.
- Selects products for tests at specified stages within the production process, tests products for a variety of qualities, such as dimensions and performance criteria and documents findings.
- Conducts cycle and performance tests on components parts and assemblies.
- Records test data, applying statistical process evaluation techniques where appropriate.
- Coordinates incoming documentation for returned goods due to customer complaints as required. Audits returned parts and recommends disposition based on specifications. Reports all rejections to Quality Assurance Engineer as required.
- Remains current on quality initiative programs and equipment.
- Performs dimensional evaluation (PPAP) on components and final assembly or new products and revisions to existing product and components.
- Requires 1 to 2 years as a lead inspector, supplier source auditor, or new product test technician in a Quality Assurance/Control Department. A.A.S. degree in a quality-related discipline is preferred. The appropriate combination of education and work experience will be considered.
- Must possess intermediate level computer skills in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Ability to effectively read and interpret documents such as blueprints, designs, method and procedure manuals, production standards, safety and environmental rules and regulations, technical procedures, operating and maintenance instructions.
- Must have the ability to effectively write reports, methods, and procedure documentation as well as the ability to effectively document written test data using spreadsheets.
- Must possess mathematical aptitude and the ability to work with mathematical concepts such as statistical process control and statistical inference, applying fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
- The candidate for this position must be able to work independently, is proactive and organized in their daily responsibilities, is team-oriented, and works productively and collaboratively across multiple departments and functions.
- Must exhibit strong attention to detail.
- Ability to use and interpret adjustable measuring instruments such as micrometers, calipers, and scales.
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively present and communicate written test results.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs. regularly, 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Must be able to consistently sit, stand, bend, lift, reach, and walk on a concrete floor for long periods of time.
- CMM, Smart Scope Vision system experience is highly preferred and will command a higher wage upon employment.