- Condiment Centers
- Cup, Lid, Sleeve and Straw Dispensers
- Dessert Dispensers
- Napkin Dispensers
- Pump Centers
- Flatware Management
- Safe Ice Handling
What’s NEW in Counterservice
Cost efficient, one-at-a-time dispensing makes Wireworks™ a smart choice for organizing your counter.
- Food Safety
- Kitchen Management
- Measurement Tools
- Personal Safety
- Carton Openers
- Chemical Protection
- Cut Protection
- Temp. Prot. Gloves/Slvs
- Temp. Protection Holders
- Temp. Protection Mitts
What’s NEW in the Kitchen
Exceptional flame protection makes Cool Touch Flame® oven mitts great for any open flame and high heat environment.
What’s NEW in the Washroom
The BEST of electronic and manual soap dispensing in one.
Open Position Posting
Date Posted: May 18, 2017 Full-time, 40+ hours per week 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, requires flexibility based on workload
Reports to: Corporate Controller Start Date: As soon as possible Exempt – not eligible for overtime
The Financial Analyst (Sales & Marketing), reporting to the Corporate Controller, is an interactive business partner for our sales and marketing teams. This position is responsible for providing financial insight during customer contract negotiations, manages our rebates and commissions program, develops pricing and promotional strategies, and conducts gross margin analysis to aid in decision making that supports the goals of the organization. This position interacts with all levels of management including the CFO and President while leading the annual budget preparation process, sales forecasting, and financial strategic planning; and is responsible for timely preparation of weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting, ad-hoc financial analysis, and special projects.
- Providefinancial guidance, direction, and analytical decision-making, as well as comprehensive financial support, which includes the annual budgeting process, sales forecasting, performance reporting, and accounting activities.
- Partner with stakeholders to develop key insights into actionable business recommendations that deliver results.
- Provide business analysis through proactive identification of issues/opportunities, data analysis, and interpretation in working withSales and Marketing.
- Other support responsibilities to include managing rebates, commissions, salesaccounting activities, performance reporting, variance analysis, and forward-looking guidance for internal and external stakeholders.
Required Experience & Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is required; candidates who have earned their MBA or CPA will be given preferential consideration.
- We require 3 to 5 years of progressive accounting/financial analysis experience including budget cycle and planning, pricing strategies, and gross margin analysis.
- Must demonstrate proven success and experience in financial modeling with exceptional analytical skills.
- Will possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills; effectively project confidence and assertiveness, while demonstrating a collaborative approach.
- Must have the ability to effectively serve as a business partner across the enterprise and assist other functional leaders with financial analysis and business improvement initiatives.
- Must possess superior proficiency in Excel and be a high-level user of Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience designing robust custom or ad-hoc reports to clearly and concisely communicate timely information to facilitate impactful business decisions.
- Must possess business acumen with the ability to evaluate the validity of forecasts, promotional activity, and provide relevant insight to changing business conditions.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Displays commitment and initiative in meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers while establishing and maintaining effective relationships.
Open Position Posting
Full-time, 40+ hours per week 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Exempt – not eligible for overtime
Reports to: Sr. Engineering Manager Start Date: As soon as possible
At San Jamar, our innovative new ideas for washroom, food safety, and counter service products come directly from insights we gain from our customers. That’s why we work alongside our customers in every facet of their operations. We listen to their challenges, identify potential problems, and look for the small changes that could make big improvements in safety and efficiency. Finally, we respond with ground-breaking new products that make their operations smarter, safer, and more sanitary. Then, when we’re finished, we go back and start all over again. San Jamar is headquartered in Elkhorn, Wisconsin with offices in Europe, Canada, and Mexico.
Under the direction of the Sr. Engineering Manager, the Project Engineer maintains engineering functions required for new product development and sustained engineering including design engineering, solid modeling, and project management. Required to manage assigned projects from concept through production. May act as project team lead throughout the development phase.
- Leads all engineering related functions of product development from conception through production.
- Conceptualizes and designs new product components, as well as assemblies, making sure that new products meet product specifications and cost targets as established.
- Plans, creates, manages and maintains project timelines. Manages internal and external design and CAD resources.
- Ensures successful launch of new parts and products using established project management principals within the project timeline.
- Supports the launch of new parts, products, and processes through the new product development gate process. Product support includes participating as lead engineer on special engineering projects that may be line extensions and/or enhancements.
- Interacts with NPD teams to resolve supplier issues and promote product improvement.
- Provides problem-solving support for engineering and Quality Assurance to address issues with existing products.
- Reviews QA inspection documents and dispositions variances between specifications and actual part submissions.
- Communicates with vendors, designers, and materials management to solve product engineering problems to ensure that the design and manufacture of high quality products meets the needs of the customer and marketing team.
- Maintains Enterprise PDM integrity.
- Designs and assists in the implementation of written standards and procedures for the engineering group.
- Creates product quality test protocols, coordinates and evaluates prototypes, and generates RFQ packages for Supply Chain.
- Creates engineering product specifications.
- Creates preliminary and final bills of material for assigned projects, including requesting part numbers.
- Will contribute to yearly department goals, develop procedures (best practices, drafting specifications, new product development process, and collaborative design process.
- Maintains a high degree of employee motivation and moral, along with departmental and interdepartmental cooperation.
- Maintains and complies with policies, procedures and practices relating to operations of the organization.
- Ensures that all operations are carried out at the minimum cost consistent with quality standards.
- Maintains neatness and orderliness in the department. Complies observance of safety regulations and initiates action to establish new regulations whenever the need arises.
- Performs related duties as directed.
Required Experience & Qualifications
- Requires a minimum of an associate of applied science degree in mechanical design plus 3-5 years engineering/mechanical design experience in plastics and consumer products as well as 5-8 years of experience in project engineering and/or project management. Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering preferred; will consider the appropriate combination of education and experience.
- Must have demonstrated experience with designing plastic injection molded parts. Candidates who also possess industrial design skills and experience with electro-mechanical products will be given greater consideration during the selection process.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as designs, drawings, production standards, customer specifications, safety and environmental rules and regulations, familiarity with regulatory agencies, technical procedures, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to interpret legal documents such as patents.
- Candidate must possess excellent analytical skills in tolerance stack analysis, critical dimensioning, and GD&T with the ability to effectively multi-task while working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must demonstrate effective time management and project management skills with proven ability to complete tasks on a timely basis while leading and maintaining project schedules and timelines.
- Must have excellent computer skills using MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint) and must have 3D CAD design experience using SolidWorks. Candidate will be asked to present a portfolio of design projects during the interview process.
- Experience in regulatory compliance preferred.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively write reports, business correspondence, procedures, and documentation.
- Excellent presentation skills required with the ability to effectively and respond to questions from customers, vendors, designers, managers, product development teams, etc. in a professional demeanor.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as basic algebra, geometry, and to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations. Must have demonstrated experience using engineering tools including but not limited to DFMEA/PFMEA, DFM, FEA, plastic material validation, rapid prototyping, project management, and mechanical design concepts. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as material yields, production requirements, percentage and gross margins and burden.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form and to interpret agency requirements (NSF, UL, etc.).
- Requires good mechanical and math aptitude, problem-solving, and team building skills and the ability to operate a variety of measuring tools and devices.
- Requires ability to operate a variety of standard office equipment including telephone, calculators, copy, scanners.
- Ability to travel occasionally as needed.
The characteristics listed below are representative of the physical and environmental demands required by an individual to successfully perform the essential duties of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Requires standing and sitting for prolonged periods of time, talking and listening.
- Must be able to walk and use hands.
- Typically work is in an office environment where the noise level is low to moderate.
- Ability to occasionally lift 25 – 50 lbs.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: In terms of physical requirements, this position requires work best described as: (Heavy, Moderate, Light)
|Climbing: Ascends or descends stairs in the routine course of entering/leaving the building. Occasionally|
|Feeling/Fingering/Grasping: Used in the normal execution of daily tasks, utilizing keyboards and writing instruments, as well as certain filing functions. Frequently|
|Lifting: Raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position to position. This factor is important if it occurs to a considerable degree and requires the substantial use of the upper extremities and back muscles. Occasionally lift up to 50 pounds. Frequently lift up to 25 pounds. Continuously lift up to 10 pounds.|
|Reaching: Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction. Frequently|
|Sitting: Maintaining body position by resting upon the buttocks or haunches. Occasionally|
|Standing: Particularly for sustained periods of time. Occasionally|
|Stooping: Bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist. This factor is important if it occurs to a considerable degree and requires full use of the lower extremities and back muscles. Light or Occasional|
|Talking: Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which one must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to others accurately, loudly or quickly. Frequently|
|Walking: Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for long distances. Frequently|
|Ability to hear and interpret sounds. Continuously|
|Requires ability to view computer terminal/screens, 2 to 6 hours per day. Frequently|
|Requires normal near and far vision. Frequently|
|Requires vision sufficient to perform work dealing largely with preparing and analyzing data and figures, accounting, transcription, computer terminal, extensive reading, visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, operation of machines (including inspection), using measurement devices, assembly or fabrication of parts and distances close to the eyes. Frequent|
|Subject to noise: There is sufficient noise to cause the employee to shout in order to be heard above the ambient noise level. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to low.|
|Subject to hazards: May include a variety of physical condition, such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, electrical current, working on scaffolding and high places; exposure to high heat or exposure to chemicals. While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally works near moving parts. Forklift traffic is present in the warehouse area.|
|Subject to atmospheric conditions: One or more to the following conditions that affect the respiratory system or the skin: fumes, odors, dusts, mists gases or poor ventilation: N/A|
|Subject to oils: There is skin exposure to oils and other cutting fluids. Light|
|The employee is required to wear safety glasses. Occasionally|
|Employee is subject to overtime requirements. Occasionally|
|Employee is subject to pressure to meet pre-established quotas and deadlines. Frequently|
|Employee must respond to demands of multiple customers (internal and external). Frequently|
|Employee must be able to analyze complex data to arrive at conclusions related to essential functions of position. Frequently|
|Employee must have ability to consider various alternatives and to make decisions. Frequently|
|Employee must be able to comprehend at a level necessary to perform essential function of position. Frequently|
|Employee must be able to work harmoniously and effectively as a part of a work team. Continuously|
|Employee must be able to perform mathematical (simple math) functions. Frequently|
|Employee must be able to handle repetitive, routine duties for an extended period of time. Light|
|Employee must be able to overcome obstacles to performance and accept rejections from customers. Occasionally|
|Employee must be able to lead others; requires ability to plan, motivate, coach, direct, in order to influence others toward desired action. Frequently|
|Requires the ability to communicate effectively, using both oral and written means. Must be able to provide instructions and exchange ideas and must be able to interpret others accurately. Continuously
Requires Technical Writing Skills. Continuously