- Condiment Centers
- Cup, Lid, Sleeve and Straw Dispensers
- Dessert Dispensers
- Napkin Dispensers
- Pump Centers
- Flatware Management
- Safe Ice Handling
What’s NEW in Counterservice
Cost efficient, one-at-a-time dispensing makes Wireworks™ a smart choice for organizing your counter.
- Food Safety
- Kitchen Management
- Measurement Tools
- Personal Safety
- Carton Openers
- Chemical Protection
- Cut Protection
- Temp. Prot. Gloves/Slvs
- Temp. Protection Holders
- Temp. Protection Mitts
What’s NEW in the Kitchen
Exceptional flame protection makes Cool Touch Flame® oven mitts great for any open flame and high heat environment.
What’s NEW in the Washroom
The BEST of electronic and manual soap dispensing in one.
Channel Marketing Manager
Date Posted: December 21, 2016
Start Date: As soon as possible
Full-time, 40 hours per week with additional hours as required by supervisor
The Channel Marketing Manager, reporting to the Vice President of Sales, is responsible for overall channel marketing activity targeting key account opportunities that support our business development strategy.
- Identify, develop and lead the creation of channel support tools (literature, merchandisers, signage, training material, etc.) to ensure high quality and consistency in brand exposure as well as effective product category leadership market positioning
- Create training templates and manage product training conferences
- Strategic team member for key account development with business development team
- Lead the creation of and manage customized marketing communications, focused on national accounts
- Manages key customer conferences and shows (Ed Don, US Foods, Essendant, Buying Group Conferences), including creating booth themes and determining product focus
- Special projects and administrative support to Director of Business Development & Vice President Business Development
- Determine product selections, create promotions and provide content for national account and buying group marketing vehicles
- Manage the National Channel Merchandising and Customer Show Expense budget
- Execute channel marketing, product marketing and sales driven email blasts using internet based software
- Manage the Channel Marketing Coordinator and her or his activities including:
- Auto-Quotes product content maintenance
- Global Data Synchronization Network (GDSN) product content maintenance
- Sugar Sync sales and marketing content organization, maintenance and sharing to sales teams
- Customer website and catalog reviews
- Regional marketing communication projects
- Recording, tracking and reporting of national channel merchandising and show expenses
- Ensures that all operations are carried out at the minimum cost consistent with quality standards
- Maintains a high degree of employee motivation and morale, departmental and interdepartmental cooperation
- Maintains neatness and orderliness in the department. Complies with observance of safety regulations and initiates action to establish new regulations whenever the need arises
- Maintains and complies with policies, procedures and practices relating to operations of the plant
- Performs related duties as directed
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate appropriately via phone, email, in person, letter, video conference, etc.
- Must be professional, articulate, patient, and team and customer serviced oriented, able to quickly change priorities, follow directions, and report to work at specified scheduled hour.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office application such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time, domestically
- 3 to 5 years work experience in sales and marketing including travel
- Prior experience or ability to learn basic graphic design capabilities
The characteristics listed below are representative of the physical and environmental demands required by an individual to successfully perform the essential duties of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Requires standing and sitting for prolonged periods of time, talking and listening.
Must be able to walk and use hands.
Typically work is in an office environment where the noise level is low to moderate.
Ability to occasionally lift 25 – 50 lbs.
Temp Graphic Designer
Date Posted: December 21, 2016
Start Date: As soon as possible
Full-time, 40 hours per week
The Graphic Designer supports production of all San Jamar marketing communications materials. They interact with other members of graphic design services, category and channel marketing, and sales teams, as well as with outside graphics suppliers.
- Knowledge expert in electronic production methods and keeps up with the latest trends and best practices within the graphic arts industry.
- Design original and modify existing graphic files such as sell sheets, flyers, installation instructions, specification sheets, price lists, tradeshow graphics, business cards, labels and package design, consistent with established brand standards and guidelines.
- Creates and modifies vector-based logos and illustrations.
- Produce high quality photographic images for use in print and electronic collateral (scaling, cropping, retouching, clipping, etc.).
- Modify and implement updates to existing website.
- Foster professional relationships and teamwork with other employees and departments to ensure that new and updated collateral meet required specifications.
- Provide project status updates and communicate deliverables with supervisor and clients in a timely manner.
- Manage projects and timelines efficiently.
- Bachelor degree in Graphic Design or related field and 1-3 years of experience.
- High level of proficiency on a Mac platform in latest Adobe Creative Suite version (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat Pro).
- Working knowledge of Prepress.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Capacity to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task and simultaneously complete multiple projects.
- Exhibit confidence in self; inspire and motivate others to perform well; effectively influence actions and opinions of others; accept feedback from others.
- Must be willing to jump into any project with a commitment to produce on-target, polished designs in-line with the creative direction.
- Must be a hard-working individual that enjoys working with a fun-loving team.
- Must be able to thrive in, and contribute to a collaborative environment
- Must be a strong strategic design thinker.
- Must maintain a high degree of accountability.
- Must be able to take constructive criticism in-stride.
The ability to innovate and grow depends on the people we hire. That’s why we’re dedicated to providing outstanding benefits, tremendous growth opportunities and a team-based culture that supports individuals success. It’s all part of your career potential with San Jamar. To apply for the jobs listed above, please email your cover letter and resume to: HumanResources@SanJamar.com